Thursday 27 March 2014

At SCMS, Ritesh Paramanik says, “I have lost my fear of public speaking and found my confidence!”

http://scmscochin.wordpress.com/2014/03/26/at-scms-ritesh-paramanik-says-i-have-lost-my-fear-of-public-speaking-and-found-my-confidence/

Ritesh Paramanik is not the usual academically-oriented management graduate; instead, he is a sports enthusiast who has played cricket at the State level. An NCC cadet at school, Ritesh was the only student from his school to be selected for the Republic Day Parade contingent from Orissa. He is an outdoor enthusiast, telling us “I am a biker and a traveller. I love going on long bike rides, and I recently rode from Bangalore to Cochin.” As an academic, Ritesh is a B.Tech in Computer Science engineering from Bhubaneswar, and he has decided to pursue a degree in management from Southern India after graduation.
Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment