Thursday 29 January 2015

Chandana P K talks about how her institute groomed her as a well-rounded professional

Chandana
Chandana
“My academic journey with SCMS Cochin School of Business was the one thing that made me reach my goal. It served as a foundation for me to achieve my career objective.” These are the words of Chandana P K, who came to the institute to pursue her management aspirations. Today, she has bagged a placement as a Tax Consultant with Deloitte, a top global brand. This is a dream come true for Chandana, and she feels an immense sense of gratitude for the contribution of her B school.  Clearly, Chandana was on cloud-nine when she heard of her placement. She describes the excitement, saying, “I had tears of joy knowing that I had joined such a reputable firm. There was also a sense of accomplishment, knowing that I had made my parents and institute proud.” Now, she is geared up for the challenges ahead in her role as a Tax Consultant; and, she believes her team-player abilities will be called on at work. Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment